Thursday, July 26, 2007

Welcome to Savor Lightly

Hi everyone, and welcome! I'm a food and wine geek, but I also have some dietary restrictions, both long-term (to control reactive hypoglycemia) and short-term (currently on a diet). As a result, I spend a lot of time thinking about food. Furthermore, I'm a shameless know-it-all, and love to talk about food.

I'm not quite sure yet what kind of shape this blog is going to take. Some ideas I have include:
- restaurant reviews in the Boston area (or wherever I happen to go)
- recipes
- rhapsodies about particular foods (don't get me started on how much I love radishes or sardines...)
- reminiscences about meals I've eaten
- cooking tips
Early on, I'll probably include a mix of these, although I may narrow my focus as the blog takes shape.


Until next time, eat well!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jessica, let me be the first to say that this is a great blog! I love reading your thoughts, suggestions, recipes and product opinions. I will definitely share this with some of my friends!

Kimanalynn said...

Hey, Jess, I hope to keep in touch with you off the other site! If you haven't heard about it, Amy (curlygirl) has created a forum, eatinglow.com, and its a great positive upbeat place to be welcome, no matter your eating style ;) Would love to see you come over there, miss your words